Project Management for Museums – Services
For Clients – For Museum Designers - Trainings
- Development of vision and basic strategies for museums and brand platforms (targets, target groups, content, functions, operation)
- Development of concepts as a briefing for designers and architects
- From an early stage, comprehensive consulting services covering the subjects of cost, timing, organization, processes, contracts, selection procedures for designers and architects, museum offers, conceptualization etc.
- Cost framework set-up as a decision-making objective for implementation
- All services for project control covering the areas of museum concepts including controlling and support of the topics content, media engineering, AV production, lighting, graphics, constructive implementation
- Client consultancy in the areas of commissioning, contracts and evaluation of bids
For Museum Designers
- Providing process support as specialist engineer for costs
- Consultancy on contract drafting and fee determination
- Creation of internal and external process schedules
- Consultancy and placement of professionals from the neighboring fields of marketing, retail design, gastronomy consulting etc.
- Assistance to set-up your own exhibition cost data base
- In-house trainings covering all topics of museum planning, custom tailored to suit your needs. I’m happy to offer you an individually customized package according to your requirements
- Trainings covering the topics of cost planning, exhibition design and cost data base